For registration and issuance of visas, the legislation of Turkmenistan provides for the following consular fees:
1) For single entry visas:
- up to 10 days - 20 US dollars;
- up to 20 days - 30 USD;
- up to 1 month - 40 USD;
- for each subsequent month - 30 US dollars.
2) For multiple entry visas:
- up to 1 month - 60 US dollars;
- for each subsequent month - 40 US dollars.
3) For transit visas:
- single up to 5 days - 20 US dollars;
- double up to 5 days each time - 40 USD.
4) For the issuance of visas at the international airport of Ashgabat, an additional charge is 50 US dollars.
When issuing visas, a fee is also charged to reimburse the actual costs associated with issuing visas. The amount of such fees depends on the place where visas are issued (regardless of the nationality of the applicant).
Consular actions are carried out within 10 calendar days from the moment the documents are received by the institution that performs them. For urgent consular activities within 3 working days, as well as for consular activities outside working hours, weekends and holidays, the fee rates increase by 100 percent.
Note: For citizens of states with which there are relevant bilateral agreements and understanding, a different procedure for issuing entry visas to Turkmenistan may be provided.
09 December 2023
International scientific conference on the study of Magtymguly's poetry by European scientists held in Berlin
07 December 2023
A scientific and cultural conference dedicated to Magtymguly Fragi was held in India
07 December 2023
A sporting event was held in Ankara in honor of the International Day of Neutrality
04 December 2023
An international scientific conference dedicated to the 300th anniversary of the birth of Magtymguly Fragi was held in Bishkek